October 8, 2020

Thursday

We have been learning about the importance of gratitude and being thankful.  Here are some of the things that we are thankful for:

"I am thankful for our country."  Aria

"I am thankful for my brother."  Charlee

"I am thankful for my family and my dog."  Jackson

"I am thankful for shelter."  Emalyn and Brielle

"I am thankful for my bed."  Brielle

"I am thankful for school."  Robbie

"I am thankful for Ms. Lang."  Kaylin, Brayden , Gracie, Kai and Gwyneth

"I am thankful for the whole class."  Naomi

"I am thankful for my friends."  Emmitt

"I am thankful for my mom and dad."  Scarlett

"I am thankful for water."  Gracie

"I am thankful for my cat."  Akbar

"I am thankful for my siblings."  Elijah

"I am thankful for life."  Elise

"I am thankful for the Earth."  Liam

"I am thankful for being here."  Caydence

"I am thankful for good food."  Dax


Here is a link to a song about gratitude that we listened to:

Gratitude


Today in grade one:

"We made a turkey."  Emalyn

"We went to the playground."  Gracie

"We had phys.ed.  We ran around the goal posts."  Emmitt

"We played a game called rock, paper, scissors in phys.ed."  Charlee

"We worked in our thankful booklets."  Akbar

"We did the calendar."  Brielle

"Ms. Lang read us a story."  Kai

"We organized our pencil boxes."  Jackson


A reminder that there will be no school tomorrow and Monday.  

Happy Thanksgiving!